The more I learn about my self, the more I understand you. – Ken Poirot
Be Partnered & Coached to achieve success in various areas of your life regardless of the circumstances that surround you. Here are some areas in which coaching with Empower Management Services can bring in clarity, structure, direction and the internal tools needed to bring out the person you have alway’s dreamed of being.
- Personal Growth & Development: Life Skills, Build Self-Esteem, Goal Settings, Overcoming Fear, Time Management
- Relationship Skills & Terms: Being Alone, Working Together, Marriage & Unions, Separation & Divorce, Defining Relationship Terms
- Career Development & Planning: Transitioning Careers, Obtaining Career Promotions, Success after Career Demotions
- Education Defining & Applying: Identifying a Career, Choosing or Changing a Major, Returning to school as an Adult
- Family & Children Structuring: Build Stronger Parenting Skills, Setting Structure & Boundaries, Balancing Career, Family & Self
- Health & Weight Management: Healthy Eating, Exercise for Balance, Conquer Weight Gain or Loss, Learning to Eat for Life not Comfort
- Wellness & Spirituality Affirmation: Tap into your Higher Power, Benefiting from Meditation, Break Physical, Emotional or Verbal Abuse Cycles
- Business Development & Planning: Starting, Expanding or Downsizing a New or Current Business, Outlining & Producing a Business Plan, Marketing & Promotion Plans, Re-Structuring your Finances & Securing Working Capital or Venture Capital
- Credit & Debt Management: Establish, Repair or Increase Credit, Budgets & Mortgage Assistance, Student Loan Consolidations
Also be sure to learn about Empowers Classes and what they can do for you under “Class” tab.
Empower Management Service provides Individual, Group & Class Sessions
Please Note: Your Coaching Fee’s May Be Tax Deductible
Expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills may be tax-deductible
(Treas. Reg. 1-162-5. Coughlin VS Commissioner, 203F 2d 307). Please consult your tax advisor for more information.