Confidence comes from discipline and training. – Robert Klyosaki
“Does your child have meltdowns when you change from one activity to another? Do you have trouble getting your child to follow a regular schedule?
Consistent routines and rules help create order and structure your day. Things go more smoothly when you and your child know what to expect.” (Quote Source)
As parents we can see that there is an area within our family & children structure that needs to be revamped or even redefined. For us to be congruent so that we can complete our everyday task and goals on time. As well we are fully aware that in our hearts as parents that our sole effort is to raise our children. So that they can be self sufficient, motivated and productive young adults in life. All knowing and having full capabilities of obtaining a balanced life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Yet so often we give in to the enabling actions or behaviors that our children have become accustomed to receiving as normal. Like giving in immediately when they cry or want something they clearly don’t need. And even more often over comforting them by keeping them occupied with any and all things they ask for. Including things that we know they should not have therefore allowing them to control our every movement and actions. In fact some parents even crouch to the point of allowing the child to parent the adult. And this is done for many reasons like a single parent feeling guilt for raising the child in or out of a two-parent home for example.
And we have felt or even deemed our actions to be sound or justified in doing so! Even though we know that all of these actions in part have contribute to raising a child that struggles to be a productive, independent & accountable adults in society more easily. Even more so disturbing we are creating adults who will still be dependent on living with their parent(s) well into there 20’s or even 30’s.
Here is where Empowers Family Coaching (EFC) can assist you to implement boundaries, structure & discipline within your family household. Those that supports children in growing up with stability & balance. Fully independent with higher esteem, confidence and appreciation to being self sufficient and living a productive life.
Here are some various difficult areas where EFC can assist parents & families in creating positive changes:
- Set Boundaries – Apply Structures – Supportive Disciplines
- Rewarding & Allowances – Positive Behaviors – Healthy Eating Habits
- Study Structures – Sleep & Walking Habits – Resolve Rivalries & Conflict
- Parenting Problem Children – Time Management Skills – Allocating Family Time
- Team Work & Rewards – Family Time & Structure – Mutual Values & Standards
- Single Parent Success – Non-Custodial Alliances – First Time Parenting
- Parenting Older Children – Younger Parenting Guidance – Parenting After Many Years Again
- Parenting Infants & Teens – Building Bonds as Step-Parent – Parenting Multiple Children & Ages
- Custodial Parenting – Non Custodial Parenting – Shared Families & Building Alliances
So feel free to share a little about your self and families difficulties with us today!
- Simple click the “Get Started” button below to begin the process of restoring & enriching you and your families future potential. And we will reach out to you to set up your personal, partnered or families free exploratory coaching assessment to get you on your way.