Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. – John Dewey
So now, here you are finding yourself ready to apply for college or in college but still unsure of your educational path or major. Better yet, maybe you are in the early or latter years of a career that still feels like a job! Feeling like there is no room for advancement, bad working conditions, stagnant wages or even worse; you are doing something that you dread doing daily and don’t love? But you feel like you have to do it to make ends meet and stay afloat.
You have to ask yourself at times; what other options do I have given my prior education, training or skill set? You think you cannot afford college or new training at this point and if you could you cringe on going back after so many years.
These questions and others seem to still come up on your mind, such as: can you find the time to start or go back to college, gain some new trained skills or even a new or added degree? If so, what would that educational path be in? What would you pursue now after all your prior training, time, effort, money or on the job experience that you have already invested thus far?
What about those of you who have gained an education, earned a degree or two, certificates or even training skills, but still feel like your current earnings will never get you out of paying for your education to finally get ahead!
So many decisions, choices and circumstances that need to be decided over!
- Here is where Empowers Education Coaching (EEC) can assist you in resolving the confusing, clarify and define your current talents and skill set to boost you into that better paying industry, transition you into that dream career or take the leap of stepping into a new industry all together.
Whatever the circumstances, Empowers Education Coaching (EEC) can assist you in defining, selecting and clarifying your major, field, education, life experience, trained or transition path.
Be coached to:
- Excel in a Major
- Going Back To School
- Choosing a Major or Field
- Affective Study Skills
- Clarify Work Experience
- Implement Life Experience
- Setting Practices & Disciplines
- Setting & Achieving Educational Goals
- Lifestyle Sacrifices & Changes
- Applying Education & Trained Skills
- Adequately Prepare For Student Loans
- Student Loan & Grant Understanding
- Student Loan Repayment & Consolidation